It is almost 4 AM. Ugh! Long day today and it'll be a long day tomorrow.
Just to demonstrate the amount of dirt/paint/tiredness/stress that is on my body right now, Jack's cousin turned 1 today and we went to his birthday party. One little girl there looked at my hands, say the splashes of white and very concerned said, "What's wrong with your finger?!" It made me laugh.
#6: Jack sings! It's such a small but I love it! And one thing I totally love is that someone will say something that reminds him of a song, and he'll bust out singing it. I tend to do the same thing, so we'll start singing together.
At the bottom of this post it will say jack wrote it, but he didn't. It was me. In case you were wondering.
Saturday, July 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ok. so you don't know me but Denise showed me pictures of your wedding and I just thought I would stop by and say they were beautiful!
I am an old friend of Derek and Rachel. Jack is a wonderful guy-so so happy you found each other! Congrats!
Post a Comment