1 - the invitations are FINALLY out! And ladies -- be on the lookout for bridal shower invitations. I have some very on the ball bridesmaids that have been hounding me for addresses for months now. :)
2 - We made (yet another) offer on a house AND IT WAS ACCEPTED!!! Today. Now begins the "fun stuff". Oh boy! I'm both excited and scared crazy.
Part of the offer was for the seller to repair the garage door. Jack tonight asked, "Can you paint stucco?" I told him I have no clue and why. He said, "I'd much rather live in a blue house than a pink one." Picky, picky, picky. :) It's a cute place -- near a school and park in a part of Reno that is my favorite! It has a cute little backyard with a covered patio. And a dog run, which is very exciting to us. Oh I could go on and on, but I won't bore you.
Good things are happening!

2 comments:
yay thats exciting...told you things would work out! and your invites...sooo adorable!!
the invitaions are very cute. and a nice house. so excitted for you guys.
Tauna Faulkner
Post a Comment