Saturday, June 6, 2009

THANK YOU MARIELLE!

On Monday Jack and I went out with Marielle Hayes, our wedding photographer, boy oh boy -- it was a BLAST!

After exchanging several emails about this grand vision I had....I changed it at the last minute and told Marielle to think of a story to tell. Her idea: a picnic. GENIUS! I was way excited and went out and bought beautiful bright food and accessories. When it started raining we contemplated a change of plans, but the clouds stopped pouring just long enough for us to lay out the tablecloth and take a few shots.

The shoot was memorable in a number of ways:
I spilled my beautifully delicious orange soda all over my cream pants!
We found a frog and, oh man, so much screaming and giggling... good times.
We took photos with Jack's BB guns! YES! perfect.
Cloudy skies, bright yellow umbrella...can it get any better??
Oh yes it can...Did you know there is a book entitled, "Beast Men and Zombies" (or something like that) 'Nuff said.

Can't wait to see the photos!!



ALSO, if you have not received your invitation yet, please don't fret. We are still working on them (lame, huh?) So much to do! so little time...

1 comment:

Marielle said...

Danielle. you are such a good writer. You should be the one writing for my blog, not me!

I had a blast, too! I'm soooo looking forward to your wedding!