Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A Productive Weekend in Vegas

I went to Vegas last weekend to do some wedding stuff with my mom. Two of my bridesmaids tagged along :) -- yay Kerri and D'On! It was one LOOONG day, but I felt pretty good about what we got down.

For example:
The bridesmaids' skirt pattern and fabric was chosen!



Here are the three fabrics together.

D'On's:

Kerri's

Anika's
(Admittedly we bought two of this fabric so I can have a skirt, too.  hehe)

We also found my veil (conveniently located in D'On's closet.  Yahoo!)  
And I bought Jack's wedding ring.  WOW!  That's weird.

Plus, I think my mom and I can talk on the phone without it ending in either tears or yelling now.  THAT is worth any price.  :D


4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the yellow fabric it is too cute! Its starts to feel real with every decision and purchase weird isn't it?

Amber and David said...

Love the fabric Danielle! Looks like it's coming together pretty well. I'm glad you and your mom can end on happy notes now! =) Love ya!

Stofam said...

Ha Ha! I so remember those conversations with my mom too. Not the best days but the fabrix will be so cute as skirts! I cant wait to see the final projects!

D'On Marx said...

I'm excited to wear it. It's super cute!!