Monday, March 16, 2009

Went a little crazy..

Here's the scoop on gift registry:

We are now officially registered at
and


*PLEASE note that Jack and I were SERIOUSLY dreaming when we registered. :)
(Too bad we couldn't find the right barcodes for the fancy shmancy elliptical machine, washer and dryer, fridge, or BBQ grill! Now our chances for getting those are gone, gone, gone... oh wo!)

Check out the registry and feel free to laugh! I know we did!!

And, again, if gifts aren't really your thing, we will GLADLY accept cash (or checks, or credit cards...money orders work also.. hahaha)

BUT if you don't give us anything except a farewell/good luck kiss (on the cheek of course) then all is well. We're all poor these days! :)

2 comments:

Kerri Marie said...

I jsut have to laugh... are you guys planning on sharing a camping chair and a sleeping bag or did you really want two? =P

DANIELLE said...

We only scanned one??? HAHAHAHA... I had no idea. I guess I better go back and look at what was scanned...